Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Marijuana affects the memory...top 5 potheads

I have successfully failed to update my blog in 9 months. That's how lazy/forgetful I am. Not that anyone really cares. I think I might have (maybe) one reader, who might or might not be my mom. Uhdunno. But annnyyywaayy, I have been kind of busy with adjusting to college life and all that. But I can't really claim that as a source of "distraction" since I didn't really do that much studying. And I guess I could have been updating during those few classes that I just so happened to miss...everyday.
But I swear it's not because I was smoking weed everyday or doing anything illegal like that. And especially not during 4/20. I just got caught up. Nahmean? But now it's summertime! And I got free time out the wazoo to waste as much time as I want. Huzzah, dammit! Heh. In any event, to celebrate the fact that I remembered that I have a blog. Here's my top 5 potheads list:
Note: Neither I, nor my blog, "Sick of These Dolphins" approves of illegal activities, no matter how much fun they may be.

5. Seth Rogen

After appearing in such versatile roles as a stoner-who's-on-the-run from cops in Pineapple Express, a stoner-who-gets-a-girl-pregnant in Knocked Up, as well as a stoner-who-helps-his-friend-get-laid in The 40 Year Old Virgin, Seth Rogen has solidified himself as one of the premier comedic geniuses of our generation.

4. Dave Chappelle

Dave Chapelle has been a pothead since even before he was rich, bitch!

3. Cheech and Chong

Cheech and Chong paved the way for stoner films with "Up in Smoke". Been smoking for way too long to not get included.

2.5. Method Man

Wu-Tang swordsman and bluntwielder. One of the best voices in hip-hop, and plus he smokes nonstop.

2. Redman

My number one MC, I had to give him his own spot and split up the tag team. One of the most under-appreciated rappers ever. Plus he's funny and crazy as hell. Just try to find a video of him not smoking, or looking like he didn't just smoke. Quite a tall order.

1.
Bob Marley

There's not really much more that can be said. One love.

Honorable Mentions: Jimi Hendrix, Willie Nelson, Bill Gates, etc, etc. The list can go on and on.
Here's something worth checking out too:
Most Successful Potheads