Saturday, June 27, 2009

New direction, new blog

In an effort to better organize my chaotic, and sometimes disturbing thoughts, I've decided to take a new direction with this blog, and to transfer current posts to my other, newly-created blog.

This blog will now primarily focus on my lifestyle choices as a procrastinator, as well as the everyday events in my life that shape, and will continue to shape, my philosophy of leisurely enjoyment. Mainly I'm going to write about things that lazy bums, such as myself, like to do, eat, screw, watch, etc.

Meanwhile, my other blog will consist of what this blog has consisted of, up until this point. So, basically little tidbits in my personal life. I'm doing this to make both my blogs more consistent...nahmean?

You (and by you I mean my mom and stalkers who haven't figured out that I'm not worth stalking yet) can find my other blog at Bored of These Dolphins. Clever title, eh?